Friday, January 10, 2014

Top 5 Math Websites I Cannot Live Without : Winter 2014

All of these websites I use equally when planning units, pacing, activities, assessment and in some cases intervention for Kindergarten math using the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). I think they need no further introduction, but I must say THANK YOU to all these organizations for sharing their resources at no cost to us teachers!



One of the many reasons I selected each of these sites is that their resources align neatly with the CCSS practices. Another reason is that they are perfect for Kindergarten being both standard and performance based. It is up to you to use the assessments as formative (as you go along), summative (at the end of a lesson/week/unit) or both. Last, but not least, they are free! (Which gives me a pay-it-forward sentiment, coming soon to this blog).

What additional sites do you have, if you don't mind sharing the wealth???

No comments:

Post a Comment